Learn how to use tablets and smartphones for an innovative new data collection methodology called Extended Intercept.
Join Survey Analytics for a complimentary webinar on Thursday, March 28th, 2013 at 10am San Francisco time / 1pm New York time / 5pm London time (and Friday, March 29th at 4:00am Sydney time).
We are pleased to present special guest speaker – Michael Mercier, President of Insightful Alliance.
Michael will be presenting a case study involving a recent survey Insightful Alliance did for its client, Reebok.
Here are some of the things you will hear in this webinar:
- An explanation of how Insightful Alliance transformed a traditional intercept survey into an what it calls an Extended Intercept method
- How combining tablet, smartphone, and online access allowed IA to get completed surveys from people who initially declined to participate;
- How this small incremental investment yielded a 67% increase in the survey completion rate on the Reebok survey;
- Examples of the collateral elements that it used to implement the extended survey;
- Tips on the psychology of applying the Extended Intercept method in various contexts;
- A checklist of the tasks to remember when planning.
[Editor’s Note: the webinar has already taken place, but you can access the webinar archive below]
Here’s a direct link to the webinar archive page: