Thursday October 6th, 2011
Sign up here: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/360043990
It’s no secret that smart phones, iPads, and other mobile tablets are changing the way people keep in touch, reach books and news, and collect data. In market research, the prediction is that field teams will be replacing the pen and pad for one of these devices soon enough.
“The benefits of collecting and sharing data via the iPad call for a revolution of the field research design methodology-“ Andrew Jeavons, Chief Operating Offer, SurveyAnalytics.
If you’ve heard the hype and want to join in on the action, but are a bit overwhelmed on how to get started, then join us on Thursday October 6th, 2011 at 9:00AM PST for a free webinar hosted by Esther LaVielle and John Johnson from SurveyAnalytics. With over 12 years of combined experience in project management, market research, and software application training, we are here to train you and offer free guidelines how to:
– Create and manage your own field project
– Train and manage your field research team
– How to synchronize/organize all data into an online report
– How to quickly share your field research results with your clients faster than ever before with dashboards and alerts
– Follow a case study we are currently fielding about pro sports fans!
A Q& Session will conclude our 45-minute webinar. A recorded video and slides will be available to all who signs up for the webinar and subscribed to blog.surveyanalytics.com and blog.surveypocket.com.
Sign up here today: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/360043990